American Folk Blues Festival (1962-1965)

Varios Harmonicistas

Link   -      FESTIVAL '62
01. Rockin' the House - Memphis Slim
02. I Wanna See My Baby - T-Bone Walker
03. I'm in Love - T-Bone Walker
04. I'm Crazy 'Bout You Baby - Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee
05. Stewball - Memphis Slim
06. Let's Make It - John Lee Hooker
07. Shake It Baby - John Lee Hooker
08. Night Time Is the Right Time - John Lee Hooker
09. Ah'w Baby - Shakey Jake
10. Love My Baby - Shakey Jake
11. Crying at the Station - Brownie McGhee
12. Wee Baby Blues - Memphis Slim & Willie Dixon

Link      -      FESTIVAL '63
01. Blues Is Everywhere, The - Memphis Slim (previously unreleased)
02. John Henry - Memphis Slim (previously unreleased)
03. Wish Me Well - Memphis Slim
04. Memphis Boogie - Memphis Slim (previously unreleased)
05. My Captain - Muddy Waters (previously unreleased)
06. Catfish Blues - Muddy Waters (previously unreleased)
07. Blow Wind Blow - Muddy Waters (previously unreleased)
08. My Home Is in the Delta - Muddy Waters (previously unreleased)
09. Five Long Years - Muddy Waters
10. That's All I Want, Baby - Sonny Boy Williamson (previously unreleased)
11. Don't Misuse Me - Sonny Boy Williamson (previously unreleased)
12. I Don't Know - Sonny Boy Williamson
13. I'm Gettin' Tired - Sonny Boy Williamson (previously unreleased)
14. Goin' Down Slow - Otis Spann/Sonny Boy Williamson
15. Sonny Boy's Harmonica Blues - Sonny Boy Williamson

Link       -      FESTIVAL '63
01. Goin' Down Slow - Otis Spann (previously unreleased, alternate take)
02. Sittin' and Cryin' the Blues - Willie Dixon
03. Crazy For My Baby - Willie Dixon
04. Grant Spivey - Victoria Spivey
05. T.B. Blues - Victoria Spivey (previously unreleased)
06. Big Roll Blues - Big Joe Williams (previously unreleased)
07.Back in the Bottom Blues - Big Joe Williams (previously unreleased)
08. I Have No Friends - Big Joe Williams
09. Baby Please Don't Go - Big Joe Williams (previously unreleased)
10. Careless Love - Lonnie Johnson (previously unreleased)
11. C.C. Rider - Lonnie Johnson (previously unreleased)
12. It's Too Late to Cry - Lonnie Johnson  
13. Matt's Guitar Boogie - Matt "Guitar" Murphy
14. Bye Bye Blues - Memphis Slim & Friends
Link     -      FESTIVAL '64
01. I'm Trying to Make London My Home - Sonny Boy Williamson
02. Dissatisfied - Sonny Boy Williamson
03. Everytime I Get to Drinkin' - Sunnyland Slim
04. Ain't It a Pity - Lightnin' Hopkins
05. Baby Please Don't Go - Lightnin' Hopkins
06. I'm a Tearing Little Daddy - Sleepy John Estes
07. I Ain't Gonna Pick No More Cotton - John Henry Barbee
08. No Title Boogie - Hubert Sumlin
09. Slip-in Mules - Sugar Pie DeSanto
10. Dust My Broom - Howlin' Wolf
11. I Got to Cut Out - Sonny Boy Williamson (previously unreleased, bonus track)
12. Weak Brain and Narrow Mind - Willie Dixon (previously unreleased, bonus track)
13. Big Legged Woman - Willie Dixon (previously unreleased, bonus track)
14. Your Best Friend's Gone - Sleepy John Estes (previously unreleased, bonus track)
15. Baby What You Want Me to Do - Sugar Pie DeSanto (previously unreleased, bonus track)

Link       -       FESTIVAL '65
  01. Highway 61 - Mississippi Fred McDowell
02. Slow Down Woman - J.B. Lenoir/Big Walter Horton
03. Blues Harp Shuffle - Big Walter Horton (previously unreleased, bonus track)
04. Christine - Big Walter Horton
05. Come on Back Home - Roosevelt Sykes
06. Five Long Years - Eddie Boyd
07. Big Question, The - Eddie Boyd
08. Rosa Lee - Jimmie Lee Robinson
09. King of the World - John Lee Hooker
10. Della Mae - John Lee Hooker
11. First Time I Met the Blues - Buddy Guy
12. Hound Dog - Big Mama Thornton
13. My Black Name Is Ringing - Doctor Ross
14. Della Mae - John Lee Hooker (previously unreleased, alternate take, bonus track)
15. Hound Dog - Big Mama Thornton (previously unreleased, alternate take, bonus track)
16. South Side Jump - Buddy Guy (previously unreleased, bonus track)
17. If I Get Lucky - J.B. Lenoir (previously unreleased, bonus track)
18. Got a Letter This Morning - Mississippi Fred McDowell (previously unreleased, bonus track)
19. Sail On - Roosevelt Sykes (previously unreleased, bonus track)
20. Farewell Baby - Doctor Ross (previously unreleased, bonus track)