Blues Harp Meltdown Vol.3

Varios Harmonicistas
CD1
01. Mark Hummel - Introduction
02. Mark Hummel - Where Y'At
03. Mark Hummel - City Livin'
04. Mark Hummel - My Kind Of Baby
05. Mark Hummel - Rollercoaster
06. Steve Freund - My Little Playhouse
07. Steve Freund - Done You Wrong
08. Willie Big Eyes - Hoodoo Man Blues
09. Cephas & Wiggins - Piedmont Blues Jam
10. Cephas & Wiggins - Big Boss Man
11. Cephas & Wiggins - Going To The River
12. Cephas & Wiggins - Walkin' Blues
13. Cephas & Wiggins - Broke & Hungry
CD2
01. Carey Bell - Introduction
02. Carey Bell - Dirty Shame
03. Carey Bell - It Ain't Right
04. Carey Bell - I Shudda Did
05. Carey Bell - When I Get Drunk
06. Carey Bell - I'm Ready
07. Carey Bell - Too Bad, Too Bad
08. Carey Bell - One Day
09. Lazy Lester - Instrumental Alley Rock
10. Lazy Lester - Blues Stop Knocking
11. Lazy Lester - Bloodstains On The Wall
12. Lazy Lester - Nothing In This World
13. Lazy Lester - Raining In My Heart
14. Lazy Lester - Jambalaya
15. Lazy Lester - Sugar Coated Love
16. Lazy Lester - Hummel’s Sign Off
 
Link    -     ( Parte 1 )        ( Parte 2 )        ( Parte 3 )